Relaxing, appreciating and sharing were the key words of the summer that has just come to an end.
We have at heart to offer you stays full of emotions and unforgettable memories, while putting in place the necessary measures to protect you against the pandemic that we are collectively going through.
The strict application of our Health Charter has allowed the smooth running of the summer season and we have been able to count on the respect and savoir-vivre of everyone during this period.
It's in this positive state of mind that we approach the upcoming winter season, to offer you unforgettable holidays in our establishments.
PLANNING YOUR STAY THIS WINTER WITH SERENITY
For winter 2020/2021 and summer 2021, we have adapted our cancellation conditions:
1.Apart from the conditions of the COVID-19 epidemic, we maintain the cancellation without charge possible up to 30 days before your arrival.
2.In case of the COVID-19 epidemic, you can cancel or modify your stay free of charge under the following conditions:
- National or local lockdown that does not allow you to travel to the place of your accommodation.
- Travel restriction preventing you from reaching the place of your reservation.
- Border closures that occur after the date of booking and do not allow you to arrive in France (if this closure occurs during your stay, you will be reimbursed for the unused nights and services).
- Establishment of a quarantine period after a stay in France, taking place after the date of booking (if this quarantine period takes place during your stay, you will be reimbursed for the nights and services not consumed).
- You (or any person participating in the stay) are declared positive on the PCR test at Covid-19* (justified by a PCR test issued by a laboratory).
- Closure of the establishment for the dates of stay (if this closure occurs during your stay, you will be reimbursed for the unused nights and services).
- Closure of the resort at the moment of your stay (if the resort closes during your stay, you will be reimbursed for the nights and services not consumed).
* as soon as you are informed of the positivity of your test (or of anyone participating in the stay) you must take steps to cancel your stay without delay, it will be fully refunded.
If you wish to maintain your reservation, only your personal insurance will allow compensation for any illness resulting from COVID-19 contamination.
WELCOME YOU IN SAFE HEALTH SECURITY
Prepare your arrival in advance.
For winter 2020/2021, our residences and hotels will open again from Saturday 19th of December 2020 until April 17th, 2021, with as a newness this winter, the Hotel & Residence Alpen Lodge in La Rosière which will open its doors on the December 19th, 2020.
Discover the Alpen Lodge
To ensure your arrival in the best possible conditions, we ask you to complete all the formalities online in your customer area.
Adapted measures for stay conditions of pure relaxation
At your arrival, your stay is organized in the best conditions in terms of Health Security, our profession is governed by very strict hygiene standards. However, we have drawn up specifications with more demanding protocols for the interventions of our suppliers. Our teams will proceed with their implementation and will also be protected in accordance with the instructions that are currently in force in all areas that welcome the public.
All contact points will be regularly disinfected.
Functioning of our wellness and Bar-Lounge areas
Our wellness areas, spa, fitness rooms, games rooms will remain open with a limited number of people so that everyone can enjoy all our services in complete serenity. Only the hammam will remain closed.
The Bar-Lounge areas will be accessible during the reception opening hours while respecting the social distancing and health measures that we all have to comply with. In this context, the Thursday evening concerts will not take place.
A selection of non-alcoholic drinks will be offered without catering.
NEED FOR ADVICE
Our reservation service is available Monday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm, Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm.
You can also organize your stays directly on our website.
We look forward to welcoming you again this winter.
Please continue to take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Receive our best greetings
The MGM Hotels & Residences team
Updated on 06/11/2020